31st December 2010
The day before 2011...a new year is waiting for us....looking back at what we've done...have you achieve anything in this year? To be honest, i believe most of us have not been able to keep up with all the New Year's Resolutions even from the previous years. However, this year 2010, i'm quite suprised that i've achieve half of it! The feeling is great! :P and now gonna prepare for the next year...I love new beginnings and fresh starts!
You have 86,400 seconds now to prepare your new year resolution...Make a commitment to the “New You” and you will start feeling quite different. Remember, include a timelime and dateline so that you will know when you will eventually reach your goal. And don't forget to celebrate once your dream is achieved by giving yourself little rewards! Such as getting yourself something that you want it for a long time. It will make the journey so much more fun, and will definitely keep you motivated! Spend your time in a meaningful way, as time just important as money (even more). Time for all purposes is free, however we can’t make more time, we can’t win time or borrow time; once our time is spent, once that second has passed, it’s gone forever!
Before the new year began, it's a time to reflect on what i've achieved...
1) Get myself a new job
2) Travel to Bangkok
3) Get my first car
4) Buy a new camera
5) Spend more time with family and friends
6) Get a freelance job
However, fail to visit to HK this year, and spend more than i save!!!!! OMG! and gain some weight~!
New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. I've prepared my new year resolution, half way!
1) Travel, travel and travel...at least two countries per year!
2) Save money for my London trip in 2012! I miss you like crazy, london!!!! :P
3) Do more exercise, to keeps me healthy and for sure will makes us look and feel better.And more important i want a sexy butt and thighs!
4) Get my portfolio done!
5) Get myself a fuji instax!
6) Pay off my Citibank credit card bill! (a must done)
7) Hopefully by end of the year, can get myself a Mac 21" PC!
8) More outing and travels with friends and family
9) Enjoying life more by learn some new skills....and take up a new hobby!
10) Learn swimming!! (*the most difficult to achieve!)
Before the year end, i beg for forgiveness..if i've ever done anything wrong, or my actions resulted in hurting someone, i'm sorry...:) I believe everyone did argue with their friends...try to talk and appreciate each other...it warms the heart! It is not easy to find someone who really think for you...this is a real friend! This year has left me a lot of memory...the good, the bad and the ugly.
I'm not sure what the future hold, but just stay positive. Happy new year and i wish may the coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, i will surprise myself with something GOOD. :) There is always a miracle when you believe it.
*A Walk to remember, pursue your happiness now!*